16 March 2011

all dressed up: channeling Rachel Berry

Anyone else out there love the show Glee?  Okay, yeah I thought so.

I got this dress off the Old Navy clearance rack a few weeks ago for less than $5!  Maybe it's so "last year" or something, but I think it's still cute.  And I totally feel like Rachel when I wear it, just without being Jewish or having two gay dads.


Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Icing
Bracelets: from the streets of Italy
Watch: ??


Linking up today with No Model Lady

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I think it is super cute, and definitely screams SPRING! AND, for less than $5? SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny b/c I totally try to "channel" Miss Emma Pillsbury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most adorable outfit, you look amazing and you shop like me! Gotta love those mega deals!

    ReplyDelete