|Head over to Wife of a Sailor and play along!|
Well, I have my 101 list here, which has pretty much everything. Almost everything--I left one biggie off the list. One of my life dreams is to be a contestant on a game show. I didn't put it on the list because I didn't think it was feasible in the next few years.
2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
I've been a milspouse for 1 year, 1 week, and 5 days (according to the ticker at the bottom of my page). He's been stationed a few extra places before I really entered the picture, but thanks to the Navy I've lived in "Hampton Roads" (I use that term because while I was there I lived in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, AND Norfolk), Virginia, and now we're in Pensacola, Florida.
3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
The only one I can think of right now is "Lucky" by Jason Mraz/Colbie Caillat
4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
I like to keep it simple. Cheese, tomatoes, some basil, possibly throw some spinach on there.
5. What are three good things in your life right now?
My life is good, my husband comes home every day at the same time, Mom is coming to visit next week for a day. Boring boring boring, so I'm gonna give you three things that made me happy this week instead:
- Atlanta's own T.I. talked a man down from jumping off an Atlanta building. He didn't make my peach-state celeb list due to his drug charges and my aversion to rap music, but I thought this was pretty cool.
- Chi chi chi! Le le le! The fact that they had it better down there than B ever had on the submarine is funny to me. And the miner with both the wife and the mistress is still kinda cracking me up. Maybe that's mean. Actually that is mean because I know I'd be ticked if I was the wife.
- I made doughnut muffins again, and they're still as good as ever!