03 March 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Vol. 12)

I have nothing profound to say today. B is at his Drill Weekend, so it was just the babe and me last night. It involved my first cry room alcove experience (not a fan), so enough said about that. We went out to breakfast this morning with some of B's relatives. That's becoming my little monthly tradition so I'm not stuck just talking to a one-year-old for days on end. They also won't let me pay for my meal, so that's . . . kinda awesome.

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple once again


Oh, that black thing is a skirt. Here's another view.

Blazer (it's denim, btw): American Eagle // Sweater: Old Navy // Tank top: Mossimo via Target // Skirt: bottom half of a black suit (I think it was from JCPenney?) // Tights: Target // Boots: Bare Traps via DSW

I'm not so sure about the pink tights decision now that I see the pictures. They probably would have been better with taller boots. But the tights matched the little lapel pin on my blazer and my homemade headband!


I made this on my pregnancy-fueled crochet binge over a year ago. Here's the post with more details on that.

And that's all I got today.

13 comments:

  1. Love the headband! I would so make one if I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think it would work if you just did it as a braid, too!

      Delete
  2. Loving the homemade headband...so cute. Great cut on the blazer as well. Very flattering. I have a hard time with the "colored" tights thing. I stick to grey, cream and black...wimpy yes but I feel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you made the headband?! That's awesome! I've been lookin' at some homemade ones by Oh Sweet Joy (blog). Props on the bold colored tights! That's on my bucket lists as far as outfits are concerned. One day, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you made the headband. I love it! I never have the hair to pull it off, but you look great. Tutorial, please! My girls would love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a link to the tutorial I used. Also, if you don't know anything about crochet, I think you could just do braids instead of chaining and it would still look good!

      Delete
  5. You look great! Love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and colorful! I love the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute! I love your headband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute headband! We all need a little more pink in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat, your tights are awesome! Just the perfect thing to brighten up late winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your headband! I've never been able to finish any crochet project that I've started, it's nice to see that things can be made from those chains! lol

    ReplyDelete