24 January 2011

music monday: pro-life

I'm devoutly Catholic, which means I'm also very Pro-Life.  It's probably the only "political" belief I firmly have.  If you don't agree with me, I'm not gonna argue with you in the comments.  Mostly because I hate arguing.  And also because, like my belief in God, this is one belief I've examined but on which I've never wavered.


Today is the March for Life in D.C.   I was fortunate enough to be a part of it last year while living in Virginia.



I want to share this song from BarlowGirl today.  It's very simple, yet a beautiful, beautiful song.




Have a blessed day, everyone.  I'll be praying for the unborn; feel free to join.

3 comments:

  1. that's really cool you got to do that. being pro-life is one thing i will never waver on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it with us, I had never heard t, but rest assured, there is a tear in my eye and goose bumos all ove my body. How moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really awesome that you got to participate in the Walk For Life in DC last year! :D

    ReplyDelete