1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
We have some trips lined up, and more will probably be coming. I guess I'm really just looking forward to our first calendar year free of underways or deployments. Everything big that I do, B will be with me!
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?
When he was deployed, I loved going on walks with a friend. Our new home isn't conducive to taking walks (no, seriously, it's ridiculous), so I've been missing that a lot lately. I also would just watch my Gilmore Girls episodes or something ridiculous on Hulu (or from the library) that I know he would hate.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
I'm an adventurous person by nature, so my biggest adventures (moving from here to there to wherever) happened before we were married. As a milspouse, the trip I took to meet up with him in Scotland last year is probably tops. (And boy, was that an adventure . . .)
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)?
Wearing everything wayyyy too big for me, especially in middle school. I'll forgive myself for the wide-leg jeans, but a size-XL t-shirt on a 110-pound girl is completely inexcusable. I've only gained 5 pounds since then, so I'm still definitely a size Small. (Sorry, can't find any pics. Actually, I'm not sorry.)
5. What was the high point of last month?
Even though I was freezing cold through most of it, and we were only there 2 days, going to Chicago with B's family was really fun! Also, hanging out with my nephew in Georgia was fun too. He always makes me laugh.
|B and me in front of the John Hancock building|