05 May 2011

thursday five



You must have five things that have been...

Fun
Amazing
Relaxing
Fabulous
Interesting

1. In case you haven't noticed yet, I have a fun new blog template!  I'm still trying to work out all the bugs (um, why aren't my pages aren't coming in full?  and how do I get rid of the abbreviated posts with the Read More link??  Sorry about that!)  But isn't it cute?  Just wish that was a cat  drawing instead of a dog.  Well, it was free, so I'll take it!  If you have any advanced blogging advice, please share as I spent all of last night digging around the internet for answers.

2. The Blue Angels are consistently amazing.  This week has been the Centennial of Naval Aviation celebration here, and I went to watch them do an airshow over the water yesterday.  Even though I hear them over our house every week, it never gets old!  Also amazing is the package I got for winning Britt Dill's giveaway!  It was a lot of cool wooden Americana signs that will hang proudly in our apartment.  Thank you Britt!
3. Ever since my crazy 5k/concert weekend, I've been relaxing. I haven't worked out since Saturday, and I need to get on that!

4. I think this new-ish YouTuber is hilarious and fabulous!  Her name is Hannah, and I wanna be her friend.  Here is My Drunk Kitchen (profanity warning!!):




5. B's birthday is this weekend and he wants to go kayaking.  I'm excited because it's on my 101 List, but it will be my first time in a boat since the sailing incident.  I'm thinking this might get interesting in a bad way again.  But hopefully I won't freak out!

 

2 comments: