02 June 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Birthday Suit

Okay, not that birthday suit. I promise I wore clothes. But my 29th birthday was yesterday, and I also attended vigil mass with my daughter and my mother-in-law (but not my husband, as he was out of town).

We frolicked around town a bit yesterday, so I wore something easily worn for sporty/dressy/casual. I got my MIL to snap a photo outside the church after mass was over.

I'm guessing that's St. Vincent De Paul behind me, since that's the name of the parish,
but I didn't really check.
Shirt: Land's End (birthday gift to myself) // Skirt: Old Navy // Sandals: Target // Ponytail holder on wrist: probably Goody // I'm also wearing a nice watch but it's hidden

I've had a pretty good birthday "weekend" (if you want to call it that), even sans husband. I even ran 3.47 miles on my birthday morning! That's farther than I've run since high school, I'm guessing. I'm registered for a 4k in a few weeks! I'll be sharing my current running playlist with you later this week.

And since I make my daughter do it every month, I figured I would do it myself just this once for kicks and giggles.
348 months old
Go check out some other mass attire!

7 comments:

  1. Almost every skirt I own is from Old Navy, so I feel you there. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love seeing you in Cora's pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Glad you've been having fun, even without your husband to spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Love the "348 months" picture - that's awesome! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Very belated, but I'm okay with being late to the party. :-) And best of luck on your 4k - I'm looking forward to that playlist post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny! I love that you calculated out the months! I hope you had a fabulous birthday :D Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete