19 October 2012

It's Almost Here Again

Yup, the holidays.  Everyone hypes up all the material stuff and Black Friday, but my favorite part?  Giving and receiving beautiful Holiday Cards!  I love that the internet has made it so easy to share pictures of our families right in the cards with one another.  I even displayed all the cards I got last year in a cute way:
Pretty sure I saw it on Pinterest - just twine, tape, and paper clips
This year I'm very excited since our cards will include a new name on them--our baby, who was born this year gets a billing.  For my holiday cards and other projects, I almost always turn to Shutterfly.  They have some cute stuff, including religious cards, traditional Christmas colors, and modern and whimsical types.  Now that we're living in Indiana, I might even choose a more "winter-themed" card and have it make sense for the first time! Some of my faves:



You can also see my Shutterfly wall calendar in the background of the first picture (to the left of the fridge).  I make one every year, and last year I even made a desk calendar for B to take to work.  The site always has some sort of promo going on that fits my needs.  You should check out their special offers and see for yourself!

If you'd like to win a $50 credit to Shutterfly, check out the giveaways going on over at chambanachik and Flip Flops & Combat Boots.

I was compensated for this post in the form of a credit to Shutterfly.com. As always, all thoughts and opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment