16 February 2011

all dressed up: the fabulous blue trench

Linking up once again with No Model Lady.
I get more compliments on my fabulous blue (teal?) trench coat than any other piece in my wardrobe.  Seriously, every time I wear it, someone says something.  And I wear it a lot, as it's the perfect weather for it here in north Florida right now--it's "spring" already!  60 degrees and sunny, no humidity yet.  (And to think that just last week, it was "winter.")




Top: Forever 21 (I miss that place!  There aren't any around here.)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Jellypop at Shoe Carnival
Watch: Fossil from the NEX
Necklace: Body Central
Jacket: XOXO from TJMaxx(?)

Also, here's a close-up of the fun detailing on the trench.  I love this coat!  (And I'm pretty sure it loves me back.)



3 comments:

  1. That top and coat are such beautiful colors on you. I love extremely long necklaces like yours!
    I have a link up on Wednesdays (today) for anyone who wears jewelry with an outfit, wanna link up?!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute coat. I adore the color.

    ReplyDelete