06 April 2012

it's that time again

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? I wish that I still wasn't in pain from giving birth!  Ugh, this healing process is taking longer than I anticipated.  If I'm still in this kind of pain in a few weeks, I'm calling my doctor again.

 2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? Probably our baby really starting to smile and get active and cute!

 3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?  Um, it was the childcare center on base!  I have to call every Friday to arrange drop-in care for Cora while I volunteer.  She did her first day (well, 5 hours) this past week, and it went well!  And we were so busy at the office that I didn't have time to dwell on it.  From the looks of it, it's really good childcare--and they definitely aren't pushing schedules on or overfeeding my "everything on demand" baby--so I guess that's my favorite thing!

 4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?  Burnt orange.  It's a happy color, but still sort of earthy, too.

 5. What are you looking forward to in April?  Baby's first road trip is next week!  We are driving to Indiana to go to B's cousin's wedding, and baby Cora will get to meet lots of her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment