I really don't care what your political stance is, nor does your baby. I will be getting one of these for each child of mine regardless of who is in office. This is just. plain. cool.
To get yours, send a birth announcement to:
White House Greetings Office
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500
Please include the following in your request:
- name and home address of honoree(s)
- form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- your (the requestor's) name and daytime phone number
- any specific mailing instructions if other than to honoree's address
You can also get greetings from the White House for a variety of other celebrations, including weddings and retirement. (I have one from when I got my Gold Award.) Check here to see what qualifies.
|This is now in her baby book!|