24 August 2011

does this outfit make me look pregnant?

I'm definitely at the point where I kinda look pregnant.  But it all depends on what I wear!

These pictures were taken last Thursday, at 17 weeks and 3 days along:
No, this is not a maternity dress

Yeah, cute but I definitely looked like a momma.

Dress: Faded Glory via Wal-Mart
T-shirt: Hanes
Necklace: Body Central

The very next day, at 17 weeks and 4 days along I took these photos:
The shirt is a size up from my usual (a hand-me-down), but it fits well now!
Probably the last time I'll be able to button those jeans all the way for a while
 Shirt: Talbots
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: 1saleaday.com

Yeah, so it's all in the clothes, people.  I say this in a reassuring way for all of you who need to "hide" body issues.  I'm a huge fan of "What Not to Wear," and they're totally correct about wearing structured clothes (with well-placed seaming) to give you the lines you want.  If it wasn't so darn hot, and if I had one in the right size, I would have added a jacket to this outfit.  Those things can work wonders.

Linking up with No Model Lady.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute, Cat! Keep the pictures comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete